1. The contests listed are open to all legal residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec, unless otherwise specified, that are eighteen (18) years of age or older on the first day of the Contest Period.
2. Notwithstanding the above, these contests are not open to individuals
associated with the contests, including the employees, agents or representatives
of Kidding Around Communications (including their respective affiliate) and
suppliers providing prizes or other materials or services in connection with
these contests (collectively, the “Excluded Individuals”). These contests are
also not open to the immediate family members of the Excluded Individuals, and
all other persons with whom the Excluded Individuals reside.
HOW TO ENTER
3. To enter for a chance to win, follow the
instructions and complete the online entry form specifying the contest codes
4. Entries will not be eligible if the entrant is not a subscriber to KidsAroundCanada.com's free e-newsletter upon entry or has unsubscribed at the time of the contest's close, or if the entry is sent by any method not specified above or if received outside of the Contest Period.
5. No purchase is required to enter. Only one entry for each contest each day
will be accepted during the Contest Period. Limit of one prize per household for
each contest if applicable. Multiple entries by one person for the same contest
in a single day will be disqualified.
6. Within five (5) business days of the end of the Contest Period, an entrant or
entrants as specified, will be randomly selected from all eligible entries for a
particular contest as the potential prize winner.
7. In order to be declared a winner by the contest judges, a potential winner
must be in compliance with these contest rules and, in particular, the
8. A Kidding Around Communications employee must be able to reach the potential
winner by e-mail within three (3) business days of the date on which the
potential winner’s entry was selected by e-mail.
8.1 The potential winner must correctly answer, unaided and within a set
timeframe, a mathematical skill testing question administered by a Kidding
Around Communications employee, by e-mail.
9. If a potential or declared winner is not in compliance with the contest
rules, the contest judges reserve the right to disqualify such entrant from the
contest and randomly select further entrants from the remaining eligible entries
until a winner is finally declared.
10. Each declared winner consents to Kidding Around Communication's use of
his/her name and city of residence for any publicity or programming purposes, in
all media, without remuneration, throughout the world in perpetuity.
11. Entrants will not be individually contacted, except for selected entrants or
declared winners, who will be contacted by e-mail.
12. The decisions of the Contest Sponsors are final, and entrants agree to abide
by all of the instructions and decisions of Kidding Around Communications.
13. All entries become the sole property of, and are subject to verification by,
Kidding Around Communications. Any entry that is illegible, incomplete, altered, or
contains false information, is invalid.
14. Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these contest rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the contest, in the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion (collectively referred to as “Prohibited Acts”), is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying entrants from this and future KidsAroundCanada.com's contests. For further clarity, Prohibited Acts include, without limitation:
15. The Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen,
delayed, damaged or misdirected, or for the failure, interruption, technical
malfunction or delay of any email or other communication to be received, for any
reason; any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by contest
website users or by an equipment or programming associated with or utilized in
the contest of by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing
of entries in the contest; problems with the function of any website or website
feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone
network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers
or access providers; traffic congestion on the Internet; the security or privacy
of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due
to interference by third party computer “hackers”.
16. Kidding Around Communications reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any component of a prize for its cash value or a prize of approximately the same retail value. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by KidsAroundCanada.com and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for cash or other substitutes.
17. Kidding Around Communications reserves the right, at its sole discretion and
without prior notice, to amend, cancel, close, suspend or reinstate this contest
at any time and for any reason whatsoever.
18. By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these contest
rules, which are subject to change without notice to contest entrants
individually, and each entrant releases the Contest Sponsors, their respective
parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees,
representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any
damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s
participation in contest or the use of any prize.
19. The contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable
federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.